Juicing has become incredibly popular because it is a great way to detox the body, lose weight, get more nutrients into your kids, and much more. There is no shortage of books on the subject of juicing. If you are looking for the freshest info and juicing recipes, check out these top new juicing books of 2015.
Crazy Sexy Juice
Kris Carr is the NY Times bestselling author of Crazy Sexy Diet, which I talk about in this post about vegan diet plans. She also authored Crazy Sexy Cancer Survivor, Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips, and Crazy Sexy Kitchen. She is known for her invigorating approach to nutrition which inspires you to take charge of your health.
Crazy Sexy Juice is a good choice for newbies to juicing because she covers all of the basics, like how to juice on the go, how to make the best flavor combinations, and how to save money. But even seasoned juicers will enjoy the book because it has many recipes. There is an outline for a 3-day cleanse in the book too.
- Title: Crazy Sexy Juice: 100+ Simple Juice, Smoothie & Nut Milk Recipes to Supercharge Your Health
- Author: Kris Carr
- Recipes: 100+
- Number of Pages: 323
- Price: $14.49 (Kindle); $24.29 (Hardcover) – Buy Here
Best for: People new to juicing
Green Smoothie And Juicing Box Set
If you already know a lot about juicing and just want recipes (as opposed to chapters about the health benefits and how to start juicing), then this is the book for you. There are 50 juice recipes and a bonus book with 50 smoothie recipes. All of the recipes are focused on detox and weight loss. Some recipe examples include Spiced Papaya Pumpkin Juice, Berries Antioxidant Punch, and Earthy Goodness.
- Title: Green Smoothie and Juicing Box Set: 100 Green Smoothie and Juicing Recipes to Detox and Lose Weight
- Author: Amanda Hopkins
- Recipes: 100
- Number of Pages: 86
- Price: $5.45 (Kindle); $7.15 (Paperback) – Buy Here
Best for: People who have been juicing for a while but want new recipes
Superfood Juices, Smoothies & Drinks
This very well might be the new “bible” of healthy drinks. Jason Manheim not only serves up some amazing recipes that are chock full of superfoods, but gives a lot of great advice on how to get the perfect texture and flavor combination, how to store ingredients, boosters, and how to cleanse and lose weight. The recipes are divided into Juices, Smoothies, Infused Waters, and Coffees, Teas, & Other Drinks.
- Title: Superfood Juices, Smoothies & Drinks: Advice and Recipes to Lose Weight, Prevent Illness, and Improve Your Emotional and Physical Health
- Author: Jason Manheim
- Recipes: About 100
- Number of Pages: 240
- Price: $11.99 (Kindle); $12.05 (Hardcover) – Buy Here
Best for: Beginners to pro juicers
Dr. Etti is a detox doctor in South Florida with her PhD in Holistic Nutrition. She advocates for juicing as a way to cleanse the body and support the transition to a healthier lifestyle. The book gets into detail about how to transform the body, including information about exercise and movement, focus, and motivation. There is a 7-day cleanse with daily recipes in the book. It is also nice that she includes post-cleanse advice and recipes.
- Title: Sexi Juicing: Dr. Etti’s Simple guide to sexi and Juicy living
- Author: Dr. Etti
- Number of Pages: 288
- Includes: Sample cleanse menus, recipes for juices, smoothies, raw food, and post-cleanse cooked food, motivational exercises
- Price: $5.99 (Kindle); $18.95 (Paperback); $35.95 (Hardcover) – Buy Here
Best for: People who need motivation
500 Green & Detox Juices
After a short introduction, Beckerman dives right into the recipes. They are divided into categories including Breakfast Juices, Fruit & Vegetable Mixes, Kid Friendly, All Fruit, Green Detox Juices, Juice Blends, Red Detox Juices and Exotic Fruit Juices. This is a great choice for people who have been juicing for a while and need inspiration for new recipes.
- Title: 500 Green & Detox Juices
- Author: Carol Beckerman
- Recipes: 500
- Number of Pages: 288
- Price: $17.95 (Hardcover) – Buy Here
Best for: People who want lots of exciting new recipes
Tuchowska explains the alkaline concept in a manner which is easy to follow and understand. Then she talks about how to use these concepts in juicing to achieve health benefits. There are also some useful alkaline shopping lists and charts included.
- Title: Alkaline Juicing: Supercharge Your Body & Mind, Speed Up Massive Weight Loss (Naturally!), and Stimulate Holistic Healing
- Author: Marta Tuchowska
- Number of Pages: 110
- Price: $5.99 (Kindle); $11.99 (Paperback) – Buy Here
Best for: People curious about the alkaline diet
The Big Book of Juicing
At 320 pages (print version), this really is a big book about juicing! The book is great for beginners to juicing and provides a lot of useful information about the health benefits of juicing. One of the nice things about the juicing book is that it includes a section about probiotics and how to make your own probiotic drinks. The pictures are gorgeous too.
- Title: The Big Book of Juicing: 150 of the Best Recipes for Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Green Smoothies, and Probiotic Drinks
- Author: Skyhorse Publishing
- Recipes: 150
- Number of Pages: 320
- Price: $13.59 (Kindle); $13.17 (Hardcover) – Buy Here
Best for: Newbies to juicing and smoothies
Lisa Montgomery is a Holistic Health Care Practitioner and mother. She takes a broader approach to the subject of juicing and blending by giving a range of recipes that can be made with these kitchen tools. The book covers cleansing, healing ingredients, and recipes for juices, elixers, smoothies, milks, soups, and teas.
- Title: Liquid Health: Over 100 Juices and Smoothies Including Paleo, Raw, Vegan, and Gluten-Free Recipes
- Author: Lisa Montgomery
- Recipes: 100+
- Number of Pages: 192
- Price: $10.69 (Kindle); $12.63 (Paperback) – Buy Here
Best for: People who want to do more with their juicers and blenders