Whether it is for your health, for the planet, or to stop the exploitation of animals, you have made the decision to go vegan and I congratulate you on that.
Now, the question is HOW to go vegan.
- How do you get nutrients like protein without eating meat?
- How do you plan vegan meals which actually taste good?
- How do you substitute cheese in recipes?
- How do you find shoes that aren’t made out of leather?
- How do you tell grandma that you won’t be eating her famous roast anymore?
If you have any of these questions, then Vegan Made Easy is the solution for you. This 143-page eBook has everything you need to know in order to make the transition to a plant-based lifestyle go easy. It is an ultra modern book which not only sets things straight about nutrition, but also has great app recommendations and product buying advice.
The goal of this book is to empower people just like you to make the transition to the vegan lifestyle. It doesn’t rehash any of the reasons for going vegan, but gives you the straight-forward information you need to make it happen.
Vegan Made Easy is divided into 3 parts which go over everything you need to know to go vegan: What Do Vegans Eat, Vegan Nutrition, and Making the Transition. After reading the easy-to-follow chapters, you will be ready to make the change. Here are just some of the things you will find inside:
What is the Vegan Lifestyle?
A modern look at the definition of vegan.
Part 1: What Do Vegans Eat
From staples to superfoods, learn how to prepare vegan foods.
Part 2: Vegan Nutrition
Get the facts on vegan nutrition and how to get all the nutrients you need from plants.
Part 3: Making the Transition
Advice on how to switch to veganism, including smart tips for saving money, shopping, and eating out.
Use this adjustable list to make sure you always have ingredients on hand to make a healthy vegan meal.
Vegan Action Plan
Tailor this step-by-step Action Plan to go vegan on your own terms and at your own speed.
Real World Advice
Get first-hand advice, tips, and hacks taken from real vegans and their firsthand experiences.
Who Am I and Why Did I Write this Book?
My name is Diane Vukovich and I know exactly what you are going through. I first went vegan when I was just a teenager. I stuck with it for years until, after a big life change, I lied to myself and said that “eating eggs and dairy isn’t so bad.” After years of struggling with my conscience, I finally got the courage to go vegan again. So, trust me, I know how powerful the lies are that we tell ourselves, how strong the excuses we make are. I also know how tough being vegan can be at times.
But I also know how good this change will make you feel. Going vegan isn’t just something you do for the animals and planet, but for yourself.
Flash forward to today and I’ve now been vegan for over 10 years. As someone who’s been vegan as a teenager without support from family, as a broke college student, as an international traveler, and as a busy mom, I feel that I’m in a unique position to demystify everything that goes into being vegan.
Vegan Made Easy is the result of countless hours of research, years of talking with other vegans about their struggles, and my own firsthand experiences. I hope you will find it as useful as you do inspiring.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from reading Vegan Made Easy:
- A foolproof way of planning meals so you get all the nutrients you need
- The best apps for making shopping and eating out easier
- Simple tricks which will save you money and cut time in the kitchen in half
- How to stock your pantry with vegan staples so you always have the right foods to make a healthy, tasty meal
- The latest nutrition information, including which nutrients you really do (and don’t) need to be worrying about
- An Action Plan for going vegan which can be adapted to your lifestyle and your own pace
- Strategies for telling friends and family that you are vegan so you gain their support
- And much, much more!